Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
Paid Search Manager, DERMSTORE (New York, NY / Hybrid)
- Salary: $110,000 to $120,000 (annual)
- Own the development, execution, optimizations of paid search campaigns across relevant platforms and vendor relationships.
- Maintain day-to-day operations of paid search campaigns across various platforms.
Senior SEO Associate, CNET Group (Charlotte, NC / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $162,000 (annual)
- Set Content/On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO strategy from the ground up, collaborating with world-class Editorial, UX, and creative teams.
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in collaboration with our experience and business teams.
Marketing Strategist, Forward (San Francisco / On-site)
- Salary: $80,000 to $180,000 (annual)
- Drive structured problem solving, e.g., approach framing, data gathering, analysis, recommendations.
- Conduct research and provide synthesis on priority topics pertinent to Forward’s growth.
SEM Analyst, Horizon Media (California / Remote)
- Salary: $58,500 to $78,580 (annual)
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo!, Bing, other search engines, and bid management platforms, including DS3, Marin, Kenshoo, and InsideVault.
- Develop and employ successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management to hit target acquisition goals and efficiency metrics.
Digital SEO Strategist, Regions (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $50,541 to $76,580 (annual)
- Works on organic growth initiatives with a cross-functional team to execute SEO best practices and strategies.
- Performs keyword research, continuous site auditing and recommend on-page optimization based on business objectives for both existing content and new opportunities.
More SEO jobs
SEO Strategist, The Guardian US (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Work closely with newsroom colleagues to find search-driven story opportunities to grow the Guardian’s US readership.
- Pitch story ideas and coverage areas based on audience trends.
Technical SEO, Scribd (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $99,000 to $184,000 (annual)
- Oversee and manage the technical aspects of our SEO strategy, including but not limited to website architecture, link-building strategies, metadata, structured data, XML sitemaps and website speed optimization.
- Perform regular SEO audits to identify areas of improvement and strategize on feasible solutions.
SEO Manager, Market my Market (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Research and analysis of competitor sites as it pertains to their presence on the web.
- Build technical SEO audits, evaluate impact versus effort, and make recommendations related to SEO goals that impact the client’s campaign.
SEO Editor, MailOnline (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 (annual)
- Spot trends, identify traffic-driving opportunities and communicate those to the newsroom.
- Make recommendations on SEO best practices and optimize stories.
More PPC jobs
Paid Search Coordinator, Razorfish (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $49,500 to $68,500 (annual)
- Actively engages in understanding of paid search landscape and best practices through participation in internal training programs.
- Supports development of campaign components including keywords, copy, landing page selection, account structure etc.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
Web Optimization Associate, QuinStreet (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $50,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Supporting and maintaining the digital product roadmap and pipeline, overseeing the creation and launch of new products to improve performance, efficiency & scalability of our site portfolio.
- Working independently with a cross-functional team of developers, site managers, and designers to deliver new products and user flows to improve user engagement and monetization across our network of website.
SEM Marketing Manager, CookUnity (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Build, scale and optimize paid search channels, including Google Ads, Bing, YouTube, and others.
- Work cross-functionally to create and manage search campaigns to meet business goals and objectives.
Are you looking to hire?
You can submit your job listing details here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.